The AMD-SW200 winder is an all-round entry-level winder suitable to wind relative small products. Product diameter ranges from 10-200 mm and the length between the centers is 3m.
This information is indicative and may be subject to change at any time without further prior notice.
- All-round entry-level winder
- Relative small products, diameter range 10-200 mm
- Length between centers 3m
- Suitable for trial production, composite part development and serial production
- Typical product applications: struts, (control) rods, drive shafts, bearings, bushings, flywheels, gaskets & sleeves
- This winder can be used in combination with a resin tray a (tensioned) creel and (offline) winding software. In addition, we can design and build your mandrels and other possible tooling.
- Prepared for automation
- Can be integrated in an automated line